We believe that mutual understanding is the fundamental prerequisite for humankind’s inclusive development, and that open, respectful, and equitable dialogue is essential in these times of drastic global change and uncertainty.
DOC is a community of perceptive, open-minded individuals, focused on applying the paradigm of Dialogue of Civilizations in its work to explore and offer global policy makers and major multi-national corporations practical advice and solutions on 6 topics:
- East and West: Bridging the Postmodern Identity Gap
- Civilisations Against the Threat of Social Barbarism
- Life Space for Humanity: Protecting the Humane in Human Beings
- Infrastructure as the Backbone of Global Inclusive Development
- Policies, Institutions, and Progress for Global Inclusive Development
- The Economics of Post-Modernity: When Conventional Models Fail
DOC special reports, expert commentary, and analysis from our international network of respected academics and industry experts is available on our website and we always welcome further comment and debate.