The new models emerging economies could create for themselves and not relying on others for their own future. That view is shared by Vladimir Yakunin, the Co-founder of the Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute. As a former KGB chief, and a former head of one of the biggest state-owned companies in Russia, he went through the ups and downs of Russia in the past few decades. He is now a voice on international stage and is well-known as someone who has enjoyed close ties with Russia’s top leaders.
- Zivilisationen gegen die Bedrohung durch soziale Regression
- Ost und West: Identitätsunterschiede überbrücken
- Infrastruktur als Rückgrat inklusiver globaler Entwicklung
- Lebensraum für die Menschheit
- Inklusive globale Entwicklung
- Nach dem Ende der Moderne: Wenn herkömmliche Wirtschaftsmodelle scheitern